7 Ways You Can Help Me Make a Difference
Over the years many people have asked how they can help me with my mission. My answer is usually something along the lines of, the greatest way that you can help me is to simply lead by example and do what you know is right for the earth, your community, and yourself. Be a positive influence on others and inspire the people around you to live a more conscious and earth friendly life. To do this you must educate yourself and then you must take action upon what you learn. Dedicate yourself to whatever it is that you are most passionate about.
Often people want to more directly help me and contribute to my work. Here are some of the things that would be the most helpful:
- Help me tell the stories of nonprofits, organizations, and activists by supporting my work with a monthly contribution. For as little as $2 per month you can help me tell 100 stories each year that are shifting our society to live more sustainable, socially just, and with more happiness and health! Click here to learn more and contribute.
- Invite your friends to like my Facebook page. (Simply go to the page and then on the left side click “invite friends to like this page.” Then invite all of your friends!)
- Subscribe to my newsletter and all of my social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and twitter.
- Read my book and leave a review at Amazon and Goodreads if you’ve read it.
- Tell grocery stores to #DonateNotDump (learn more at The Food Waste Fiasco).
- Translate the subtitles on my YouTube videos into your language. It’s super easy and you don’t need any experience. You just need to fluently speak English and another language. Email [email protected] if you’d like to do this.
- You can also donate to my nonprofit or to any of the nonprofits that I recommend here. Even better yet, become a member of 1% for the Planet and commit to giving 1% of your income to grassroots environmental nonprofits
All of these are simple things that would very much help me on my mission. Thank you for you dedication to bettering the earth and for your desire to help me to do so as well.
Happiness, health and freedom to you!