12 Simple Ways to Start Living an Awesome Earth Friendly Lifestyle Today!
Live Happy. Live Healthy. Live Free. Live beyond yourself.
Beware! People will think you are awesome. You will be flooded with compliments, love, and appreciation. People will want to talk to you and be around you. Your life will have purpose and you will be passionate to be alive. You will be radiating smiles and health like never before. Please do not read on if that sounds like a bad idea to you.
1. Eat a whole-food, plant-based diet. Eat more veggies, fruits, grains, nuts, and less animal products.
2. Start riding a bike, walking, and using public transportation. Stop driving.
3. Go local. Eat local, shop local, play local.
4. Reduce-Reuse-Recycle – In that order. Recycling comes last! Trash sucks. Don’t make it!
5. Share! Share your stuff and share others’ stuff.
6. Buy less stuff and purchase used stuff when you can.
7. Conserve water and electricity. Just be conscious of your usage. There are 100’s of ways to cut back. Look it up.
8. Don’t use one-time-use anythings (bags, take out containers, bottled water, straws, napkins etc.)
9. Positive consumerism. Buy from businesses that are using business as a medium for positive change.
10. Simplify. The less you need, the easier it is to be friendly to our earth.
11. Be conscious. When you make decisions take into account where things come from and how they were produced. If you don’t know, then find out. Take action by putting the information you find to good use.
12. Live beyond yourself. How do your actions affect other humans, animals, and the earth? Make your decisions based on the well being of everyone and everything, not just you.
It’s a process to transform a lifestyle, but there is no time to wait. Start today. Start now!
Inspire others by sharing!
My creations are free to redistribute under a Creative Commons License. See this link for more details. My life and my work are for the greater good of all. I’ve vowed to donate 90% of my media income to environmental and social causes including the income from my TV show and my book.
If you’d like to donate to my work you can do so through my nonprofit, Happy Healthy and Free. Happiness, health, and freedom to you!